Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Entry for "The Sunshine Show"

Hey all, I'm doing another piece for the local artist show at Bear and Bird. This show is called "The Sunshine Show" and its a Florida theme. So I've decided to do a sexy whale at the beach~ Maybe I've been watching too much Flapjack? Anyways, here are a few sketches I came up with and I'd love some feedback.


I basically wanna take one of these sexy ladies and develop them into a full painting. But so many sexy ladies, which one do I choose?

And if you want to read more about to show just go here.

In other news, I hope you all had a super happy New Year. I got my Xmas present from my Sulo bear in the mail the other day and now my thumbs are bleeding! Katamari Forever is soooo much fun~ Here's are some sketches of me playing and Sulo sleeping while I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment